Our professional team of promotional models and brand ambassadors will help grow interest in your brand while collecting essential analytics and onsite customer data. Your company is represented by enthusiastic and informed ambassadors who are held accountable. At the end of your event you will have pertinent information to help plan future marketing programs and future e-mail campaigns.
Reach Your Goals With Our Simplified Promotional Marketing Process
1. Schedule Your Event With Us- Let us know exactly when and where you will need event staff.
2. Synchronize With Event Staff- Prepare the schedule and coordinate event staff and managers for all times needed.
3. Ship Us Your Assets- Ship us your goods and all the information needed to be discussed during the event.
4. Set Up For The Event- Now that we have the goods, we put them to use. We set up, whether it's a booth or hitting the streets, we are prepared and prompt.
5. Execute The Event- This is when we take action and goals are reached! We engage your target audience, promote your product or service, collect pertinent customer data, take pictures of the entire event and give back a daily report with feedback to help orchestrate future events.
Our experienced and professional event staff are available for festivals, sporting events, concerts, trade shows, media events, booth attendants, gorilla marketing, street teams, tastings/samplings, corporate events and promotional marketing. Examples of some of the services we provide are below.
Brand Ambassadors A brand ambassador is known as a positive spokesperson appointed as an internal or external agent to boost product/service sales and create brand awareness.
Street Teams Street Teams' are sales driven promotional staff that typically stand at a store-front, promoting a product and driving business through the door resulting in increased sales.
Promotional Models A model hired to drive consumer demand for a product, service, brand, or concept by directly interacting with potential consumers.
Special Event Beverage Servers An event staff worker that is TABC certified to serve as a bartender or cocktail server at your event.
Trade Show Models A model who works a trade show floor space or booth, and represent a company to attendees.
Gorilla Marketers A promotional team that relies on time, energy and imagination. They are interactive and consumers are targeted in unexpected places.
BrightBuzz Promotional Staff are available for all types of events and promotional staffing needs.
Our goal is to provide enthusiastic, motivated staff for your event! Let us know your specific needs and we will match up the perfect talent for your event! Representing your company well, increasing your presence in a given market and increasing sales is what we achieve.